23 October 2018
Conference call on 3Q 2018 operating results
ANALYST AND INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL
SALES AND OPERATING RESULTS FOR THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2018
St-Petersburg, Russia; 23 October, 2018 – Lenta Ltd, (LSE, MOEX: LNTA) (“Lenta”), one of the largest retail chains in Russia, is pleased to announce it will release its consolidated sales and operating results for the third quarter of 2018 on 29th October 2018. Lenta will also host an Analyst and Investor Conference Call on the same day to discuss the results.
Conference call details:
Date: Monday, 29th October 2018
Time: 17:00 (Moscow time), 14:00 (UK time), 10:00 (EST)
Jan Dunning, Chief Executive Officer
Jago Lemmens, Chief Financial Officer
Albert Avetikov, Director for Investor Relations
To participate in the conference call, please dial:
- +7 495 646 9190 (local access)
- 8 10 8002 8675011 (toll free)
- +44 (0)330 336 9411 (local access)
- 0800 279 7204 (toll free)
- +1 929-477-0448 (local access)
- 1888-254-3590 (toll free)
Conference ID: 8100037 or quote the conference call title: “Lenta 3Q sales and operating results”
The consolidated sales and operating results for the third quarter ended 30 September 2018 and respective presentation will be published at 10:00am Moscow time (07:00am UK time) and will be available at www.lentainvestor.com
For further information please visit www.lentainvestor.com, or contact:
Director for Investor Relations
+7 812 363 28 44
- Lenta is the largest hypermarket chain in Russia (in terms of selling space) and the country’s third largest retail chain (in terms of 2017 sales). The Company was founded in 1993 in St. Petersburg. Lenta operates 233 hypermarkets in 84 cities across Russia and 123 supermarkets in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Siberia, Urals and the Central region with a total of approximately 1,411,319 sq.m of selling space. The average Lenta hypermarket store has selling space of approximately 5,600 sq.m. The average Lenta supermarket store has selling space of approximately 800 sq.m. The Company operates seven owned distribution centres.
- The Company’s price-led hypermarket formats are differentiated in terms of their promotion and pricing strategies as well as their local product assortment. The Company employed approximately 50,600 people as of 30 June 2018 .
- The Company’s management team combines a mix of local knowledge and international expertise coupled with extensive operational experience in Russia. Lenta’s largest shareholders include TPG Capital and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, both of which are committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance. Lenta is listed on the London Stock Exchange and on the Moscow Exchange and trades under the ticker: ‘LNTA’.
 FTE (full-time equivalent). Average FTE for 1H2018 was 49,643 employees.